MADE is a paid partnership with Little Lake County.
Welcome to MADE in Lake County! MADE introduces you to the people and stories behind local Lake County businesses. Today Liliana Espinoza is here to share with you the Top 10 Reasons to Shop at Corner Health Foods.
Corner Health Foods is an independently-owned local business in downtown Mundelein. We have been a health resource for our loyal customers for over 40 years! We sell the highest quality vitamins, supplements, herbs, CBD products, and homeopathics. We also have natural health and beauty products, essential oils, organic and gluten-free groceries, probiotics, protein powders, pet care, household products, and more. Our staff researches and carefully chooses every product on our shelves.
10 Reasons People Shop at Corner Health Foods
- To experience personalized, confidential service by an honest, knowledgable, caring staff. Have you met Liliana? She’s there daily ready to help!
- To tackle pain, inflammation, and circulation issues with products such as Terry Naturally Turmeric, organic CBD cannabidiol, and their state-of-the-art Bermer Bed.
- To find safe, high-quality supplements that ease anxiety, depression and sleep issues.
- To find comfort for stomach and digestive issues. Their current best seller is Thrive Probiotic!
- To prevent cellular and oxidative damage. They love Co-Q10 and Talya black seed oil!
- To try high-quality protein powders and amino acids for enhanced physical and fitness performance.
- To learn about their many different essential oils, homeopathics, and Liliana’s current passion: Lotus Wei flower essences!
- To purchase organic, local, and natural grocery products. Find LLC favorite Holcomb Hollow here.
- To visit their newly designed self-help room for emotional well being and healing.
- Shopping local strengthens the economic base of our community.
Corner Health Foods…..Because Health is your Greatest Wealth!
Please check the website for monthly sales and specials.
Disclosure: Corner Health Foods is our featured Business of the Month. This series is part of a paid promotion partnership with Little Lake County. If you are interested in featuring your locally-owned business in our series, please contact the sales team.