It may be cold, there may be snow on the ground, but it’s time to start thinking spring! If you have a little one that wants to play ball this spring and summer, now is the time to research where and get signed up.
Where to play Baseball in Lake County
Lake County Baseball and Softball Programs
- Antioch Baseball and Softball
- Beach Park Baseball
- Barrington Youth Baseball and Softball
- Buffalo Grove Recreation Association
- Crystal Lake Youth Baseball
- Deerfield Youth Baseball and Softball Association
- Grant Township Area Athletic Association
- Grayslake Youth Baseball Association
- Gurnee Youth Baseball
- Park District of Highland Park
- Lake Bluff Baseball Association
- Lake Forest Baseball Association
- Lake Villa Township Baseball League
- Lake Zurich Baseball and Softball Association
- Lakes Youth Athletic Association
- Libertyville Little League
- Lincolnshire Sports Association
- McHenry Baseball Association (Lakemoor)
- Mundelein Baseball and Softball Association
- Prospect Heights / Wheeling Youth Baseball and Softball
- Round Lake Area Park District
- Vernon Hills Sports Club and Vernon Hills Community Baseball and Softball (VHCBS) Organizations
- Waukegan Park District
- Winthrop Harbor Youth Baseball/Softball
What is the Difference between Little League and Community Baseball Programs?
Little League is an officially licensed section of Little League of America. Your local organization pays charter fees each year to be part of it, and winning teams will have the chance to compete in the Little League World Series.
Community baseball and softball programs are just that. Usually the programs are volunteer-based, nonprofit organizations with a focus on learning about teamwork and playing games against other teams in the same community. The boundaries are usually more relaxed, meaning people who live in unincorporated areas can play. Or you can sign up to play in grandma’s city because she has the kids after school, instead of playing for only one little league option based on official city borders.
Leave a Reply