The Village of Antioch IL is one of the northern most cities in Lake County and is part of Antioch Township. It’s population is just over 14,000. Children in Antioch use Antioch Community Consolidated School District 34 and Antioch Community High School.
Thinking of moving to Antioch? Here are some quick links for you:
- Village of Antioch
- Antioch Township
- Community Consolidated School District 34
- Antioch Park District
- Antioch Public Library
Our most recent Antioch stories:
Where to Eat in Antioch
- The Latte Cafe & Bakery, Antioch
- Little Review: Antioch Pizza Shop
- Independent Restaurants in Antioch
LIttleReview: Cafe Book – Antioch
Find more Lake County Dining options at Dining in Lake County.
Where to Shop in Antioch
Things to do with Kids in Antioch
- Little Review: Antioch Aqua Center
- Playground Profile: Trevor Creek Park, Antioch
- Playground Profile: Pedersen Park, Antioch
- Little Library Profile: Antioch Public Library
- Antioch Theatre Restored and Re-Opened!
- Clifford Park, Antioch
- Antioch Pool & Tot Swim Review
- Tim Osmond Park, Antioch
- Kids Happenings at Antioch Public Library
- It’s Thursday Concert Series
People to know in Antioch
Holidays in Antioch
Find an upcoming event in Antioch:
Find more cities in Lake County.