Have you met Colleen Ofsanik of Lovelight Healing Center? Colleen’s mission at Lovelight is to help the whole person in his or her health and wellness journey. As each of us are different, each of our journeys will look different but there are several things each of us can do to be our most successful. Today Colleen is sharing five points for staying true to yourself in health.
Staying True to Yourself in Health
1. Be sure you are mentally and emotionally prepared to embark upon your new journey.
- Speaking with a life coach or licensed clinical social worker can help to remove road blocks.
- Emotional support through energy work such as Reiki or emotional release therapy can help your physical body greatly.
2. Detoxification, an appropriate diet and supporting the body in digestion and nutrient absorption will help you succeed in achieving your health goals.
- Schedule a wellness consultation with a Certified Natural Health Professional; this person can help you make good nutritional decisions and provide support.
- Detoxification doesn’t have to involve strict diets and can be as simple as an ionic detox foot bath.
3. Be Kind to yourself.
- Acupuncture or massage can reduce stress, provide relaxation and aid in the relief of chronic ailments.
4. Move well.
- Exercise need not be intense to provide great benefit; the gentle movement of yoga can help the body with detoxification efforts, strengthen muscles and reduce stress.
5. Support from family, friends and/or professionals.
- We are relational by nature. Support from family, friends and professionals helps us achieve our health goals and be our best selves.
Which of the five health tips do you need to incorporate in your life this year?