We are past due for another fabulous Mom’s Night Out, aren’t we? This time Little Lake County is partnering with Advocate Condell Medical Center to deliver a labor of love expressly for moms-to-be on Friday, April 1st at the Centre Club in Gurnee.
As experienced moms, we know what new moms crave during their pregnancies. You crave fun, you crave information, you crave relaxation, you crave connection with other new moms and of course… you crave pickles and ice cream!
Our Mom’s Night Out promises to deliver all that and more. We will shower you with gifts from companies that cater to your unique needs and arm you with the information you need for junior’s impending arrival.
Cravings: What New Moms Want
Presented by Advocate Condell Medical Center
Friday, April 1, 2016
7:00 – 9:30 p.m.
Location: Centre Club – Gurnee
405 Hunt Club Road
FREE but you must RSVP, space is limited
This event is specifically geared towards pregnant women expecting their first child; however, all expecting mothers are welcome.
What to Expect When You’re Attending Cravings
We’ll soothe your body and spirit with pre-natal chair massage and pre-natal yoga sessions courtesy of the Centre Club. Holly Peckskamp, a Doula with Lovelight Healing Center in Grayslake will lead you through a simple meditation and breathing exercise that can help you manage pain during childbirth.
You’ll meet with local organizations and businesses that serve the needs of new parents such as Pediatric Interactions, First Candle, C3 Photography, Mother’s Milk Bank of the Western Great Lakes and Music-in-the-Box.
Volunteer Babywearing Educators from Babywearing International of Chicagoland will be on-hand to help you select from a variety of baby carriers, try them on, and learn about proper positioning and fit.
- Advocate Condell Medical Center Obstetrics, Perinatal and Lactation Departments and Centre Club
- Coping with the Baby Blues – Be the Change Counseling Services, PC
- Nutrient-Rich Recipe Demonstrations for Expecting Moms from “10 Recipes to Save Your Life” – Lake County Food Revolution
- Readings from Local Mom Bloggers featuring Undercover Mother, Peanut Butter in My Hair, A Grace Full Life, and Deepest Worth
- Infant Sleep – Sleep Training Solutions
With all this, we’re not letting you leave empty-handed. Each attendee will receive a gift bag chock full of goodies from Happy Family, Shutterfly, Medela, Snickelfritz Toys, Earth Mama Angel Baby Organics, Green Kids Resale, Mabel’s Labels, C3 Photography, First Candle and a one-week fitness membership to the Centre Club location of their choice.
Lucky winners of our “Baby Shower Bingo” game may take home prizes such as:
- $100 gift certificate and blanket from Shutterfly
- Happy Family Prenatal Nutrition Gift Basket
- Medela Pump In Style® Advanced Breastpump Backpack
- $300 credit for Backfloat Baby swim classes at Foss Swim School
- Holcomb Hollow gourmet gift basket
- $100 Peapod Gift Certificate
- Petit Somme Neck Pillow
- Music-in-the-Box Music Masters classes
- and more…
Whether you or someone you know is expecting their first child, this is the ultimate Mom’s Night Out event.
Tickets are FREE but space is limited.
TICKETS WILL BE RELEASED SUNDAY, MARCH 20, 2016 AT 8:00 P.M.
Comfortable attire is recommended for those who plan to participate in prenatal yoga.
Tickets are ONLY available through Little Lake County by registering through Eventbrite.
Remember, Email subscribers get the news FIRST about all our events. Sign up for our newsletter to get a jump on our next Mom’s Night Out event with Advocate Condell Medical Center.
Disclosure: Advocate Condell Medical Center is a paid advertising partner and Cravings presenting sponsor. Promotional consideration has been provided to other co-sponsors in exchange for their goods and services.