Thomas the Tank Engine will be leaving the Island of Sodor and rolling into Union, IL August 16-17 & 23-24 for passengers of all ages!
At the Illinois Railway Museum, young train enthusiasts will be able to meet the one and only Sir Topham Hatt, take a ride on the beloved tank engine, and explore the Imagination Station. Each 20-minute ride includes storytelling, arts and crafts, puppet and magic shows and more! In addition, all event-goers will have unlimited access to explore the museum exhibits, ride the other trains and streetcars, and enjoy other live activities. Tickets are $21 and required for all riders who have celebrated their 2nd birthday.
- Pack your camera! Of course you want to capture this thrilling day!
- Parking is FREE and will be open at 7:30AM each day. Gates will open at 9:00AM.
- Food and beverages will be available on the museum grounds.
- Your trip with Thomas is only valid for the date of purchase. No refunds or exchanges.
- Strollers are welcome and parking will be available.
Discount!: Purchase advance tickets online through TicketWeb and get $2 off most train times when you use Code: 1630
Day Out with Thomas – Illinois Railway Museum
Saturday & Sunday, August 16-17, 2014
Saturday & Sunday, August 23-24, 2014
7000 Olson Road, Union, IL
Parking Lot opens at 7:30 am
Gate Opens at 9am
First Rides at 10am / Last Rides at 4pm
Check website for full schedule and pricing information
Buy tickets online through TicketWeb