Join friends and neighbors at Paulus Park as we celebrate Independence Day with our annual Family Day. Day-long activities include music, entertainment, kid’s games, inflatable rides, swimming, the Taste of Summer featuring great restaurants serving everything from hot dogs and burgers to pizza, tacos and egg rolls.
The day culminates in fireworks launched over the lake to delight viewers with larger shells/displays than in years past.
Thank you to the Lake Properties Owners Association for permitting the use of the lake. This change will also allow more viewing space around the lake as the safety zone will be well within the lake.
Schedule of Events
Henry J. Paulus Park & Beach Open
D & J DJz Entertainment (throughout the day)
Taste of the Summer (Food Tent Opens)
Beer tent Opens
Kid’s Petting Zoo, Inflatables and Rides
($10 Wristband for Unlimited Rides and entrance to petting zoo)
1 pm, 3 pm & 6 pm
A Zoo to You Exotic Animal Show
The Rack and the Riddler
9:15 pm (approximately)
- Expanded food, craft & domestic beer selections
- Kids Petting Zoo & Inflatables from 1 pm to 6 pm
- Improved sight lines for fireworks in the park.
- Residents & beach pass holders: Adults: $2.00; Age 17 and under FREE. Bring a valid driver’s license for proof of residency.
- Non-residents: Ages 4 and up: $7.00; Ages 3 and under FREE.
- Children Activities and Rides
For the safety of all, the following cannot be brought into the park:
Alcohol • propane tanks • tents • sparklers or other fireworks • glass bottles • pets