Each Tuesday evening brings a different kind of music, from big band to swing to bluegrass. Watch the sun set over the Smith Fountain.
Please Note: You are encouraged to bring your own chairs as the Garden has a limited supply available each evening.
- June 4 Kal Bergendahl Project – jazz funk
- June 11 Fernandez & Kimball, Spanish Guitars
- June 18 Luciano Antonio – Brazilian Jazz
- June 25 Nine Worlds Ensemble – eclectic chamber *location will be McGinley Pavillon
- July 2 Brad Cole & Jeff Libman – folk
- July 9 Georgia Rae Family Band – folk
- July 16 Fernandez & Kimball – Spanish Guitars
- July 23 Nascent Jazz Project – modern and standard jazz
- July 30 Callaloo – world fusion steel pan
- August 6 Incendio – world guitar
- August 13 Nine Worlds Ensemble – eclectic chamber
- August 20 Joel Styzens featuring Eli McLaughlin and Jason Toth – contemporary, classical jazz
- August 27 Fernandez & Kimball – Spanish Guitars