Story Time takes place every Monday at 11 a.m. Walk into the pages of a different book every two weeks with our interactive storytelling led by Museum professionals. Pre-school age stories on Mondays at 11 a.m. are chosen based on age appropriateness but all ages are welcome to attend.
- September 9, September 16, September 23, September 30: Inch by Inch by Leo Lionni
This inchworm can measure anything from a robin’s tail to a toucan’s beak. A nightingale wonders if a song can be measured. Let’s find out.
- October 7, October 14, October 21, October 28: Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
Experience the wild rumpus as you go on an imaginative journey with Max!
- November 4, November 11, November 18, November 25: Being Small (Isn’t So Bad After All) by Lori Orlinsky
Being short can be a challenge but there can be funny and unique advantages too!
- December 2, December 9, December 16, December 23, December 30: And Tango Makes Three by Justin Richardson and Peter Parnell
- Experience the joy as Roy and Silo welcome a baby penguin of their very own.