902 Skidmore Drive
Antioch, IL 60002
All concerts start at 7:30 pm and run until 9 pm at the William E. Brook Memorial Entertainment Center located at 902 Skidmore Drive, Antioch, IL (behind the east side businesses on Main Street).
“It’s Thursday” is a series of 8 free concerts sponsored by the Village of Antioch along with various community businesses. This is one of the hallmark summer events for downtown Antioch where you can experience musical entertainment as well as a fun evening of shopping and dining Thursday evenings.
- June 13 – The Hat Guys (classic rock)
- June 20 – Sushi Roll Band (pop music)
- June 27 – One of the Boyzz (classic rock and roll)
- July 11 – Wild Earp & The Free for Alls (country)
- July 25 – Saturday June Band (rock & roll)
- August 1 – The Class of 68 (oldies) includes custom & classic car show
- August 8 – Johnny Russler & The Beach Bum Band (beach music)
- August 15 – Rhythm ROckets (swing, rhythm & blues)
For more information about the concert series, or other events, please visit www.antioch.il.gov or call 847-395-2160.