Spring is here but we have one more magical playdate before we bid our series farewell! Little Lake County invites you to follow the pixie dust and join us for our last winter playdate in the Fairytale Trail series…
We’re willing to welcome back the ice and cold for one very special playdate, the cold doesn’t really bother her anyways….
The next stop on our Fairytale Trail (brought to you by Great Lakes Credit Union) will be Thursday, April 16from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at Rink Side
Your little prince or princess will be frozen with delight when Premier Princess Party’s Ice Queen arrives! Each child will have an opportunity to meet and have a photo taken with the Queen. No need to bring your camera for this very special playdate. Mama Olsen Photography will be on hand taking pictures of every child! You will be able to download the photos within 48 hours from our Facebook Page.
Don’t worry, you won’t spend the whole time frozen in line! Rink Side will be sharing a story with our royal guests and Little Lake County will be providing a craft project. In addition, Rink Side is offering all attendees a special for the rest of the day. Attendees can stay and skate until 2:00 p.m. for only $3! Not a skater? Instead, kids can have lunch for $3 and receive a game card for the arcade (value of $3). Take your pick!
As always, we’ll have complimentary KIND Healthy Grains Bars on hand to fuel the frozen fun!
*** Tickets will become available at 8:00 p.m. on Sunday April 12, 2015 ***
Mark your calendar and be waiting at your computer to snatch them up! These FREE tickets will not last long!
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION:
- Every CHILD of your party needs a ticket. Adults do not need tickets; however, only adults accompanying children will be admitted. All children must be accompanied by an adult caregiver.
- Any child, regardless of age, must have a ticket to participate in any of the event activities such as story time or photo opportunity.
- Only ticketed children will receive a picture from Mama Olsen Photography. Picture will be available for download on our Facebook page within 48 hours of the event.
- If you secure a ticket and your plans change, please cancel your ticket through Eventbrite so another child on our waitlist may participate. Your kind cooperation helps to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all participants and allows us to continue offering these types of events to our readers.
- Rink Side Family Entertainment Center is currently undergoing some construction. PLEASE enter through the parking lot entrance (parking lot J) or through the ice rink entrance (parking lot H). Entrance to the mall will not be available.
Did you read all the instructions? Is it Sunday April 12, on or after 8:00 pm? GREAT! Click the Eventbrite link below to register and we’ll see you at Rink Side on Thursday, April 16, 2015! Hooray!
Fairytale Trail Stop #5 – A Magical Playdate Brought to by Great Lakes Credit Union
Thursday, April 16th from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Photo with Premier Princess Party Ice Queen by Mama Olsen Photography, storytime by Rink Side, and crafts by Little Lake County.
Skating, game, and lunch packages available for purchase.
Event is FREE but advance tickets are required, space is limited
Remember, Email subscribers get the news FIRST about all our events. Sign up for our newsletter to get a jump on FREE tickets to our next event. This summer, Little Lake County will be headed to the beach and will be going back out on our Playground Tour with new parks to explore. Don’t miss out!