Your baby leaves a lasting imprint on your heart.
But they don’t stay babies for very long.
That’s why we have partnered with Advocate Condell Medical Center and our friends at Artist @ Heart to bring you a creative gift workshop just in time for Mother’s Day. We’ll help you capture the memory of those tiny hands and feet while they are still tiny.
Impressions of the Heart with Advocate Condell Medical Center
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Two Sessions: 9:00 a.m. & 10:00 a.m.
Artist @ Heart, 344 N. Milwaukee Ave., Libertyville
Tickets $10.00 plus Eventbrite fees
You’ve seen those adorable projects on Pinterest, but hey you have an infant! Who’s got the time for that? Our workshop will make it easy and fun to create your own precious keepsake or handcrafted gifts for the moms, grandmothers or other other cherished adults in your life.
Artist @ Heart will provide all the instruction and materials, just bring your baby and have fun! Get out of the house and spend some time with other new parents in our community who know all about the joys and struggles of caring for an infant. Enjoy making a mess without worrying about the clean-up for once.
You’ll also have the chance to meet Dr. Natalie Sgarlata,an Advocate Children’s Medical Group pediatrician at Advocate Condell Medical Center. Every new parent has questions, and Dr. Sgarlata will be there to give you honest answers. Take the time to have that discussion you never brought up during your last pediatrician appointment. Dr. Sgarlata will be there to help!
All ticket holders will leave with a goodie bag filled with discounts and samples from brands like KIND snacks and our other event co-sponsors.
You will also be entered in a drawing to win awesome prizes!:
- Medela Pump in Style® Advanced Backpack Breastpump
- One-Month free swim lessons at Goldfish Swim School – Mundelein
- BabyPage.com Deluxe Starter Kit
Does your baby have older siblings that are home with you during the day? Bring them along! Our friends from Language Stars – Deerfield will be there to introduce your toddler or preschooler to their FunImmersion® program, a proven method for teaching foreign language to young children through play. They’ll enjoy stories and games while you complete your masterpiece. Spanish, Mandarin and Italian language instruction is available at the Deerfield location.
Your ticket includes:
- Admission for one (1) adult and up to three (3) children (please indicate ages when registering)
- One (1) Mother’s Day project of your choice (choose one ceramic plate or 8″ x 10″ canvas)
- Bagels, Fruit, Juice, Coffee, Water courtesy of Advocate Condell Medical Center
- KIND Snack Bars
- Goodie Bags for the adults
- Entry into our prize drawing
- Toddlers/Preschooler activities with Language Stars
- Opportunity to speak with Advocate Condell Medical Center physicians to answer your questions and concerns about your family’s health.
TICKETS WILL BE RELEASED Friday
APRIL 22, 2016 AT 8:00 P.M.
- Only adults will require a ticket, one ticket per adult. Infants and children age 5 and under may accompany an adult. Please indicate the ages of your children on your registration. No more than three (3) children may be admitted per adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult caregiver. All adults must be accompanying a child. Tickets that do not indicate number of children and ages will be cancelled.
- Please select one session, 9:00 a.m. or 10:00 a.m. and indicate your project preference.
- You may purchase and complete additional projects onsite with payment made directly to Artist @ Heart.
- Canvas projects may be taken home that same day. Ceramic projects must be kiln-fired and will be available for pick-up no later than Friday, May 3rd.
- TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- An email address is required for registration through Eventbrite. Email addresses will be shared with event sponsors.
- Little Lake County and our sponsors reserve the right to photograph and/or videotape program participants. Photos and videos are for Little Lake County’s use and may be used in stories, Facebook posts, on our website, in promotional material and on any of our social sharing networks. By registering for this event you are agreeing to this and giving permission for your likeness to be used. If you do not wish to be photographed please contact the organizer before registering for the event.
- Your kind cooperation helps to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all participants and allows us to continue offering these types of events to our readers.
Tickets are ONLY available through Little Lake County by registering through Eventbrite. Entrance is limited, tickets will be awarded first come, first served. Little Lake County reserves the right to cancel tickets for those who do not adhere to registration guidelines.
Disclosure: Advocate Condell Medical Center is the paid sponsor of Impressions of the Heart. Other sponsors have received promotional consideration in exchange for payment and/or an exchange of goods and services.