Families today are more aware of wellness than they have ever been before. We try hard to eat well and take care of our bodies. But doesn’t mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health affect your overall wellness, too? At Lovelight Healing Center in Grayslake, their goal is to provide services that ease stress, soothe and help heal the body, mind and spirit while supporting you on your journey to achieve your highest wellness potential. Whether you are looking to achieve or maintain optimal wellness, Lovelight has services performed by 12 incredibly skilled and caring practitioners that can benefit everyone.
You feel calm and welcomed when you walk in the door. The healing center is located in a Victorian home and offers a comfortable and peaceful atmosphere which is very important for someone seeking support, healing and wellness. If you are unsure of your course of healing, you would spend a few minutes talking with Colleen Ofsanik, Director and Owner of Lovelight, who is also a naturopathic trained CNPH (Certified Natural Health Professional), CST (Craniosacral Therapist), RMT (Reiki Master Teacher), CYT (Certified Yoga Teacher) Certified Life Coach and Certified Reflexologist. She will be able to discern which practitioner and treatment methods will best match your wellness needs.
Colleen’s Wellness Consultations are approximately 2-3 hours and cover your lifestyle, food choices, vitamins, minerals, emotions and support. She will make recommendations on services that can benefit you and help you to achieve your wellness goals.
This summer, Lovelight is getting a makeover! They have been completing renovations to update and expand their space which will include a metaphysical store opening on October 1st.
Lovelight is also expanding their services to offer even more healing opportunities:
- Monique McDonell will now be offering Ayurveda, an Indian practice of caring for yourself by focusing on food, digestion, and diet. She will offer consultations on your dosha, and marama treatments. She is a graduate of the Ayurvedic Practitioner program from the Bhavana Institute for Yoga and Ayurveda with advanced training in Marma bodywork from Dr. Vasant Lad of the Ayurvedic Institute.
- Lisa Tipton, Certified Holistic Health Practitioner (HHP) and Certified Wellness Consultant & Detox Specialist who will provide mud detoxes as well as consultations.
- Wendy Dahl, RYT, Director of Blue Sun Yoga, will be offering a yoga teacher training registered with the Yoga Alliance. This 200-hour training will certify new yoga teachers to begin practices of their own. It begins with an in depth study of the history and philosophies of yoga, and is an unique hands on, interactive approach. Classes are September 16-18, October 21-23, November 11-13, December 2-4; and in 2017, January 6 -8, and 20-22.
- Lovelight offers a lending library to help clients develop their mind, body, and soul through literature.
- Their newly expanded space will house a Metaphysical Store, opening on October 1st. Items offered will include crystals, stones, incense, smudge sticks, jewelry, scarves, essential oils, malas, and Himalayan salt products which can help balance and restore energy. Some of the products offered will be made by members of our community.
Lovelight Healing Center is also reaching out to the community and offering some amazing classes and events. This is a great way to learn about some of their practitioners and therapies in a fun, supportive atmosphere.
Community acupuncture is a great way to try this relaxing, healing modality for only $30 held every third Friday of the month. Join community acupuncture if you are looking for more information on this relaxing and healing process. Its a great way to get more information on this ancient healing technique for only $30.
If you are interested in becoming a yoga teacher, call Lovelight for information on Blue Sun Yoga’s Teacher Training Program. You might find that becoming a certified instructor is just what you’ve been looking for on your journey towards peace and wellness.
And if you are looking for a group of supportive women to enhance your life, join Mother, Maiden, & Crone, a women’s empowerment group that meets monthly. They share wisdom, life, and love, and most importantly, the beauty of women encouraging one another! Please visit their workshop calendar and their Facebook events for specific dates and times.
All of these changes only enhance Lovelight Healing Center’s mission to be a place where people can come in and be taken care of, regardless of their need. They provide healing to kids with ADHD, autism, and neurosensory issues, as well as adults with pain, digestion issues, or in need of emotional release from stress. But even if you don’t suffer from one of these issues, Lovelight can help you grow and evolve your soul and lift your spirit. Set up your appointment now to become your best YOU!
Disclosure: Lovelight Healing Center is a Little Lake County paid advertising partner.