This post is sponsored by MasterChef Jr. some content was provided by them.
If your kids frequently don a chef’s hat and apron and come into the kitchen to critique your cooking or help you do a better job, they might be a MasterChef in the making. Our friends at the show have helped us determine the signs that your child might be a MasterChef Junior in the making.
10 Signs your child is a MasterChef Junior in the Making
- They are a cookie decorating party animal!
- A cookbook is #1 on their birthday wish list.
- An apron is the perfect accessory to their everyday outfit.
- They spend more time in the kitchen than in front of the TV.
- You serve as their sous chef, not the other way around.
- Red is their favorite color.
- They have the perfect MasterChef palette!
- They have the cheesiest and best Mac & Cheese recipe in all of America.
- They are fierce as a competitor.
- They are a good teammate.
If you think the above describes your child then save the date for Saturday January 13, that’s when MasterChef Jr. will be having open casting calls in Chicago for children between the ages of 8 and 13. It’s the prefect time for your little chef to show off their mad kitchen skills and flavorful personality. Parents you will need to pre-register in advance and be present at the open call.
Children should come ready to cook in an apron, all food and equipment will be provided. Children will have a chance to show off their culinary skills and personality.
MasterChef Jr. Open Casting Call – Chicago
January 13, 2018 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
20 E. Chestnut St., Chicago, IL 60611
Connect with MasterChef Jr.
Disclosure: MasterChef Jr. is paid advertising partner, this story is pat of their partnership. Some content was provided all thoughts and opinions are my own.