(adapted from Stonyfield Yogurt Ad)
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flower
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup plain (we used vanilla!) yogurt
1/4 cup butter room temperature
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbs lemon zest
1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven 375 and spray muffin pans with cooking spray
- In a small mixing bowl sift together flour and baking soda.
- In another bowl combine sugar, yogurt, eggs, butter, cinnamon, and lemon zest. Beat until thoroughly combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until just blended, careful not to over mix.
- Gently fold in blueberries and spoon the batter into the muffin tins filling each one 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15 min or until the tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 12 muffins.
In case you couldn’t tell from my lovely picture they were supposed to be ghosts and pumpkins….nothing ever looks like the professional pictures!