Disclosure: This guide contains some paid listings and Little Lake County partners.
Mother’s Day is on Sunday, May 12, 2019. Dad’s if you’re reading this that is in SIX days. Mom’s, don’t read this send it to your husbands. As mom’s ourselves, we know that May is incredibly busy at the last season snow lulled you into thinking you had more time to find the gift she deserves. You don’t. You need a gift now, which means you need to shop local.
What Mom Wants for Mother’s Day
Mom’s want to feel loved and appreciated, and most of all they want to not make a decision for just a few hours. These gifts were handpicked by moms, many are mom-owned businesses. Show mom how important she is to her family and look like a savvy local shopper all at the same time. She’s sure to be smitten with the gift and you!
25671 Hillview Ct., Mundelein
Get mom something that she will absolutely love! A spring mini-session that will last generations, something that she can hang up and look at over and over. Contact Mila for more information!
by Sara Soldwedel
Allow mom to pamper herself at home with the Best of Beautycounter Set:
- Cleansing Balm (1 fl oz): This multi-tasker is a skin care trifecta: daily cleanser, makeup-removing balm and overnight mask.
- Countermatch Adaptive Moisture Lotion (1 fl oz): This lightweight moisturizer adjusts to skin’s needs throughout the day.
- No. 1 Brightening Facial Oil (0.3 fl oz): lightweight citrus-scented facial oil with vitamin C quickly absorbs and penetrates to awaken and replenish skin.
- No. 3 Balancing Facial Mask (1 fl oz): This nutrient-rich kaolin clay mask helps to purify and balance the skin, absorbing excess oil and drawing out impurities for a smoother-looking complexion.
What do you and your mini-me enjoy together? Shopping? Spa days? Baking Cookies? Drawing Pictures? Capture your relationship with your Mini Me in our Mini Sessions for May!
Mini Me Mini Sessions in May
*** $150 (+tax) ***
- 1/2 hour local on location session
- up to 10 premium high-resolution digital images on a reusable flash drive
- consent to reproduce
limited availability. conditions apply.
[email protected] | (847) 912-3564
Facebook | Instagram
Most importantly tell mom she’s doing a great job and that you love her.
(and maybe make some brunch reservations)
Leave a Reply